Synergy Connect for Xero allows architecture, engineering and construction design businesses using Synergy Practice Management software to synchronise Synergy with Xero.
The integration allows seamless interchange of financial data between Synergy Practice Management and Xero which means a single point of entry for all project related financial documents.
Benefits of integrating Synergy with Xero
Synchronised data — Synergy and Xero integration allows seamless, synchronised transfer of data to Xero including invoices, supplier and sub-consultant invoices, staff expenses and contact information. It also includes invoice payments sent to or retrieved from Xero.
- Single entry — create invoices and enter purchase orders in Synergy without having to re-enter the data into Xero. The data is sent automatically to Xero at the click of a button.
- Fields matching — map invoice fields in Synergy and match them to Xero general ledger for easy entry of data in either system. A set-up wizard helps you define the level of detail to be displayed on the invoice in Xero, matching items, account codes and tax codes, including to multiple entities.
- Cloud control — Xero cloud accounting and Synergy Cloud Services combine to ensure you can access your systems anywhere, any time with an internet enabled device.
- Edit function — in-line editor after previewing data without having to exit the process.
- Clear accountability — audit trail of entries shows what has been synchronised, when and by who.
- Xero Tracking Categories — map Synergy details (like Project, Project Manager, Sub Project or contact details) to Xero tracking categories and view the tracking category details in the Synergy Connect preview window
Connect Xero to your architecture practice, engineering business or design consultancy with real practice management software designed for your business and profession.
Click here to check out our reviews on the Xero business community
Ask us about Synergy Connect for Xero
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free at xero.com